Monday, November 9, 2009

I Am SOOO Thankful!

If this is what happens when I go out of town, I might need to leave more often. No, really, I found two, wow, two awards this past week just waiting for me. The first one is this Humane award, graciously given by Diane. She explained that this award is for showing compassion, kindness and I guess, take in strays. :) Truly I am honored and I thank you Diane. So I must pay this forward to others.



Parlsey, who loves animals and family and God.


Kathy, whose family children are both biological and adopted and has plans to adopt more.



Johnnie, whose tender heart and skilled writing encourages this stray to keep on writing.



Jeanie for her spiritual wisdom and kindness to others.



Clella who not only uses her wisdom and teaching skills to help me, but has promised to help me work on my wardrobe, to be classy like her. ;)





Thank you, Bina for the Honest Scrap award. I'm not sure what all that is, but according to the picture, looks like hard work and down to earth writing. I couldn't write "fancy" if I tried, which I did once and believe me, it didn't work. Again thank you. And this award must go to the following.



Kathryn, who speaks exactly what's on her mind, and is now a proud grandma!



Karyn, whose blog is beautiful and gives such yummy recipes and where I want to relax with a cup of tea.



Janna and her honesty about life and her wonderful thoughts.



Laura for her truth in raising boys, or any children for that matter, with tips for all situations.



Stephanie for her total honesty about the trials and experiences in life.



So all ya'll come on by and pick up your award. Thanks again to Bina and Diane.



Sorry I am late posting this and reading your blogs, but, I was visiting my grandkids, oh, and of course their mom and dad last week in VA. Just had to show off a pic or two. My other thankful things.



















You see why I'm thankful!




My blog runneth over!

11 comments:

Kindred Heart Writers said...

Oh Karen aren't they beautiful? Such cute kids and of course so is the Dad. Lovely daughter-in-law and she must be a sweet girl. Thanks for the kind words but no one needs to teach you to be classy. My dear you are classy in a better way that what clothes you have on your back. I love you and this blog is great. Clella

Parsley said...

Aww...thanks so much! What an honor.

Lovely family. They all look so happy.

Have a blessed week.

Janna Leadbetter said...

Karen, thank you so much! Your awards were much deserved, and I thank you for passing one on to me.

Hope you have a great week!

Karyn said...

Thanks so much sweet friend...kiss and hug!

You have such a beautiful family...you are so blessed.

Hugs

Jean Wise said...

ahhhh, thanks for the reward which I have already added to my healthy spirituality blog. and I love the photos!! adorable. yes your blog does runneth over!

Stephanie said...

Hi Karen-
Thank you! I am humbled. :-) Really.
Well, those adorable g'children of yours are certainly a worthy excuse for being absent in the blogosphere. Adorable!!!
xo

Wendy Paine Miller said...

Congratulations to you and the recipients of the award! I loved the pictures, too!
~ Wendy

Diane said...

Cute pics and you are the picture of Humane! :O)

Bina said...

You are completely down to earth in your writing...real, just as you are. It is refreshing to me...

Loved the pics!! You have much to be proud of! :)

Karen said...

Dear Classy Clella, thank you for the sweet words. Oh, as a grammy, I think my grandkids are great! :)

Kathy, thanks. Be sure and pick up your award.

Parsley, you are most welcome. Yes, they are a darling family. ;)

Janna, thank you. Right back at ya!

Kayrn, yes I am blessed! And you're welcome.

Jeanie, you deserve that award, I love meditating on your written words.

Stephanie, yep, I thought it was worth it, and even missing so much time of nano writing. Thanks, my g'kids are adorable! :)

Wendy, thanks so much. Sometimes I just gotta' brag about g'kids.

Diane, you make me blush. Thanks so much!

Bina, thanks, I love your words and transparency in writing. God bless, dear friend.

Johnnie Alexander said...

Karen, forgot to tell you the other day how much I love these photos. I'm so glad you got to visit them, especially the grandchildren. How cute they are!