Saturday, August 28, 2010

And the Winner Is....

Thank you all for participating. It was neat to read how everyone likes to top their hamburgers! Some I'm gonna try. They were all so good, I had to let David, diesel-dog, pick the winner.


And the winner of Dieselicous Diesel Hamburger Spice goes to Angie!! Okay, I know her burgers, found here do not have a bun, but David thought that was the most creative and....well, you know men and meat.

The runners up are:

Hey, check out their great blogs!
Ya'll have a great weekend. Angie, your spice will be in the mail this next week.

Photo: melissaevans (my grandson)

12 comments:

Parsley said...

Her recipe is so unique! Good for her. Thanks for the fun. I liked just thinking about burgers LOL

Jean Wise said...

wow I am honored for being a runner up. Thanks, Karen

Clella said...

The picture is a winner!!!

Clella said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Clella said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Clella said...

Why I show up three times I do NOT know. Maybe you can delete me.

Jeanette Levellie said...

I love bunless burgers. In fact, I think August 29th should be declared National Bunless Burger Day. Congrats to Angie and the Runners-Up.

Jen

Libbie said...

What a cute idea for a contest! I love a good burger in the summer as long as it has lots of onions :) Raw or fried! Congrats to Angie!!!

Anonymous said...

Way to go Angie! :-)

Hilary said...

Woohoo.. congrats to Angie. She's always cooking up something interesting. And thank you kindly for the mention, Karen. :)

Karen said...

Thank you all for the good comments and burger ideas. Angie, I hope Diesel's spice is hot enough for your cajun tongue! :) Hey, I like Jeanette's comment, too. Clella, thanks, I think he's a winner, too!

Angie Ledbetter said...

Girllllllllllllll, come by today and see what I've got to say about dat spice! Sorry I missed this post earlier, and THANK YOU for pronouncing me a winner! :)