- "It's your committment, not your success." Cec Murphey
- "Hook-Before you write a word determine the core of your message in one sentence, maybe two." Steven Lawson, Editor-Regal Books
- "I seek the story in everything." T Davis Bunn
- "Imagination-the courage to let go of the real in favor of the best." Dr. Calvin Miller
- "Sorta-psychic-relaying information that the viewpoint character couldn't possibly have seen, heard or known, unless of course they're psychic, a time traveler, or having "out-of-body" experiences." (Point of View problems) Tim Shoemaker
- "God has given you a combination of experiences, emotions, spiritual insight and relational sensitivity unlike any other person on the planet." Matt Anderson, DaySpring Cards
- "Work that up and send it to me." Steven Lawson on my book proposal.
Meeting with my writing buddies from different states blessed my soul and heart. They are encouragers and prodders for my timid heart. I thank God for them-the Kindred Heart Writers.
I loved meeting new friends and renewing old ones. Thanks Billie.
Check out the Daisey Chain book. It's good, addicting even.
Signing out with my head still spinning so full of information.