This next one, Parlsey gave out on the condition you say five things you love. Soooo, if you want this one, you must list those five things. I'll be watching!
Okay, here goes. Besides the most important and obvious, which are God, family, friends, health; I'm listing some minor ones that I love, in no particular order.
1. The smell of something sweet in the oven baking.
2. My dog laying his head on my lap. (He's a Golden, so only that fits..)
3. The salt-tinged air on the beach with a slight breeze in my hair. (We live about 5 miles from the beach.)
4. A new book waiting to be explored. And when good writing thoughts come to mind.
5. My gardenias in full bloom, and fresh cut grass. (Even tho' both make me sneeze...sigh...)
I could go on, but that would be boring. So what do you love? And that word may be loosely used. Wishing all,
Happy New Year!!