Monday, November 16, 2009

Thanks to All the Players


"I do not cease giving thanks for you, while making mention of you in my prayers." Ephesians 1:16


Thanks to all who wanted to play. I hope you had a bit 'o fun. Others who played the game are:


Amy, author of several romance books.


Laura, mother of five boys and all of'em red heads, whose book is being edited for release next year.


Jeanie, writer and speaker extraordinaire, and spiritual guru.


Johnnie, who is finishing up with her new exciting historical spy novel.


And check the post below for a few more players, if you have not already visited their sites.


Thanks, luv ya.


photo by Melissa Evans

2 comments:

Melinda said...

Hi, Karen! Sorry I missed out on the fun! ;0) Stop by my blog when you get a chance ... you're my first featured blogger! Congrats!

Karen said...

Melinda, your are too sweet, (and clean) teehee. I am honored. I love the award. Thank you soooo much!