Tuesday, February 21, 2012

What'cha Looking At?


No matter if you've got a long nosey nose and search alone,


Or feel the need to hang with the crowd and look,

Or if the old "do" and the new "do" watch together,


What are you looking for?

"I sought the Lord and He answered me, and delivered me from all my fears." Psalms 34:4

I live because the Lord heard me searching. He answered me before I knew the questions and keeps my "dread" at bay. Whatever you're seeking-He's the One. I promise. :)

photos:karenrevans

12 comments:

Autumn said...

Aww! Love the photos!

Hope all is well your way.

Kathy Cassel said...

Cute photos

Jean Wise said...

Your photos rock! Keep your eyes on Jesus is one of my favorite verses - if only I would that would be the answer to your question - What cha looking at? all the time!!

Tanya said...

What a great post! SO fun!! Looks so warm! HA!

Thanks for the sweet comment on my little grandbaby. We are sure having fun! She is such a little sweetie!

Auntie Cake said...

Karen,
I would adore to have you sit beside me for a cup of tea! Come to Minnesota anytime.
Kate

Julie Gillies said...

He is THE One indeed, Karen! These awesome pics look like they were (maybe) taken at Busch Gardens. (?) Am I right?

Happy week to you! :-)

Clella said...

Karen, I always look and love your pictures and your thoughts. I just don't always take time to tell you,but today's pictures and words were for me Thanks Clella

LadyFi said...

Such charming shots!

Jeanette Levellie said...

I love the photos, esp. the last one, but you got me on the Lord being whatever I need. Thank you for that today!

Kathy Cassel said...

I tagged you on my blog.

Karen said...

Thanks ya'll.

Kathy I'll check on that, my time has been very limited lately. I'll see what that means. :P

Libbie said...

I feel I am getting so busy that I forget to keep my eyes on Him. Luckily I have a great Bible Study that keeps reigning me in :) & you to remind me !!! thANKS!