Monday, August 10, 2009

Okay, Last Wonder Worship I Promise!





















Look closely and you can see a faint rainbow in this purply-pink sky. The rain just ended and dusk was setting in. (Please ignore the electric pole-that just kind'a ruins it. But the rainbow popped up behind the pole.) The more I intently look at God's world, the more I see.


"To declare Thy lovingkindness in the morning, and Thy faithfulness by night." Psalms 92:2


I repeat that verse many times during the day. These are hard times for our family, like many others and I must remember that no matter what, the Lord is faithful to His children. Steadfast in all the promises concerning us and faithful to complete the work He began in us.


His lovingkindness is grace. Grace that gives us more than we deserve. Kindness to call us family and keep an inheritance waiting for us. Love than made the ultimate sacrifice ordained before the world began.

His lovingkindness to wake in a world of beauty. Faithfulness in the night so that we can sleep and rest in his watchcare. What have I to complain?


Oh, and I have to give you a couple more pictures of Wonder to me.




















Hey, they are my darling grandchildren and this was a wonderful excuse to show them in the wonder of God's creation.

Blessings

2 comments:

Diane said...

Beautiful colors and adorable kids! :o)

Karen said...

Thanks Diane, and great you stopped by!

Blessings*