Friday, November 18, 2011

Hanging with Kinfolk

I have wonderful news, my grandkids, oh and my son and his wife are coming to visit this weekend through Thanksgiving!! We only get to see them about twice a year. And my daughter and her hubbie will be here, too. :)
Sorry, I haven't visited as often this week and may not next week. But ya'll understand, right?
Can't wait to see them.
Ah, the unposed pictures!
"Now may the Lord of peace Himself continually grant you peace in every circumstance. The Lord be with you all!" 2 Thessalonians 3:16 (did you know Paul was southern? see that proves it.)
Will "talk" soon and I'm sure I'll have plenty of pics. :P
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Kathy Cassel said...

What a great looking family. Enjoy them.

Diane said...

Have a super great visit. Sooooooo much to be thankful for!!! :O)

Jean Wise said...

Have a super visit. pay attention to them, not us but be sure to tell us all about it after they go home. Savor the moments!

Linda Hoye said...

Wonderful!! Have an incredible time!

Hilary said...

I'm happy for you, Karen. Enjoy those beautiful people of yours. :)

Anonymous said...

i love your post! thanks for sharing... God bless you loves soraya

Dave said...

Have a happy Thanksgiving Karen, and enjoy the company of your children and their families. I like it when my family are all together - Dave

Anonymous said...

Oh, I bet you're all going to have a wonderful time!