Thursday, April 2, 2009

Why didn't I think of that sooner?

Well, it took a while for Ace's book and message to sink in, but last Sunday I followed one of his suggestions.


We attend a large church that has a deaf ministry. There is a special lady who signs during the song service and I enjoy watching her every time. Her body, face and hands express the songs and beat in a beautiful orchestrated rythm. You can see her love for the Lord in her signing. I mention this to my husband each time, but never do anything. Then it hit me-duh-write a note and tell her. And that's what I did. I don't know her name-but know the note will be forwarded. I just want her to know we appreciate her ministry.


"But with humility of mind let each of you regard one another as more important than himself; do not merely look out for your own personal interests, but also for the interests of others." Philippians 2:4-4


Thank you Ace, I should have done that a long time ago.


No comments: