Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Are Your Quivers Full?




"Behold, children are a gift of the Lord; the fruit of the womb is a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior, so are the children of one's youth. How blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them." Psalms 127:3-5

Well, I don't have a quiver, but my house is full with my grandchildren this week for spring break. Oh, and they brought their mom and dad. I am blessed to have them and my daughter and son-in-love and my Mom and Dad, all here.

Forgive me my bloggie friends, if I don't visit as much this week. I'll be busy until Sunday, when they leave. BUT, I might...just maybe.....post other pictures for my Saturday post. teehee....

Ahh, the many gifts of the Lord.

Blessings**

~~~Oh, check out a contest for a boxed set of Day Spring cards at my group blog, Kindred Heart Writers, for the Monday 5th blog. ~~~


15 comments:

Parsley said...

No...my quiver isn't full. I wish I had more babies. Maybe someday I'll have grandbabies like you. That would be wonderful. Spoil them and then send them home so you can take a nap. LOL

Auntie Cake said...

Hi Karen,
I definitely feel as if my quiver is full! Maybe could squeeze a few more in, but we are content with our family as is. I don't think I could manage more practices than I already have.

Hope you enjoy being surrounded by your family! It sounds as if you have a house full! I know you will enjoy each moment with your sweet family. Those adorable kids look as if they are having a great time!

Happy spring!
Kate

Unknown said...

Have a fantastic time with your household full of loved ones, Karen! What a blessing!

Jean Wise said...

enjoy, Karen!

Diane said...

So loving.... reminds me of how my kids love on each other. Very blessed we both are. :O)

www.dianeestrella.com

Jeanette Levellie said...

Love those babies! Yours are darling. I am so happy you can visit them this week, dear.

Love
Jen

Kathy Cassel said...

Full up- eight is enough--unless God drops one right on our doorstep of course.

Karen said...

Parsley, you will have grandbabies and you will spoil them, it's so much fun! I believe your quiver is full of four legged family, too. :)

Kate, they are/we are all having a great time, thanks!

Sara, yes, blessed from the Lord.

Jeanie, oh, I am!

Diane, I don't ever want to forget how blessed we are.

Jeanette, thanks so much--I'm loving it!

Kathy, I do believe, dear friend, your quiver is full and running over. Blessings

BeautifulDees said...

Oh what fun at your house. I am having my first blog give away and wanted you to come check it out.
Love ya,Debbie
I love all of your comment's, You keep me going.

Auntie Cake said...

have a wonderful weekend Karen!
Kate

Emily Ann Benedict said...

Have a marvelous time. :)

Melinda said...

Enjoy those grandchildren, Karen!!
I love that --"son-in-love." He's very fortunate and blessed to have you as a mother-in-law!

Laura@OutnumberedMom said...

Oh, Karen, they are growing so!
Looks like a wonderful week.

You are blessed indeed, my friend.

Karen said...

Debbie, I'll come by and check our your give-away.

Kate and Emily, thanks so much. I plan to. :)

Melinda, I love that expression, too. I stole it from someone...I don't remember who. You are sooo sweet. Luv ya.

Laura, yes blessed beyond what I should be.

prashant said...

Love those babies
data entry work from home