Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I'm Outnumbered!!

"I'm so excited, I can't deny it."

My friend Laura just published her first book! This is a sweet spirited, warm, informational book about raising four, yes, I said four, boys!

Now, keep reading-even if you have girls, or boys and girls, or are a grandparent, auntie, uncle, sitter, all will benefit from her ideas and insights. From her boys wanting to see how a ceiling fan will cut bananas to sending them off to college, this book is a winner.


I'm sorry I didn't have this when my kids were home. But I'm gonna' use it for those grandkids!




Laura Lee Groves teaches High School, writes the school's Madrigal each year, and is working on her first fiction novel. She lives in Florida and I met her at my first writers conference. The Lord assigned her as my roommate, and I'm ever grateful. She has a wonderful blog and newsletter. Please check her out.

**Oh, BTW, leave me a comment to win her book. Leave Laura a comment too, and you'll get two chances. Hey, can't beat that with a stick!

It's on sale now at Amazon.

7 comments:

Natasha in Oz said...

That is wonderful that the book has been published. I recall you blogging about it a while ago, Karen. I hope she sells heaps!

Best wishes always and happy week,
Natasha.

Laura@OutnumberedMom said...

Oh, you sweetie! Thanks ever so much for your support (and for proofing all those chapters...)! Love ya!

alicia said...

Her book looks fantastic! I do enjoy reading her blog already as she always has great insight!
Thanks for sharing, Karen!

Linda Hoye said...

The books sounds wonderful - and now I'm off to check out her blog! Thanks for hightlighting it, Karen!

Hilary said...

Sounds like a fine book. So sweet of you to mention it for her and to offer a giveaway.

Karen said...

Thanks ya'll, she is a sweetie pie and you'll love the book!

Jeanette Levellie said...

Oh, I'd love to win this book for my friend who is raising four boys! Please enter my name, and thank you both!

jeanettelevellie(at)gmail(dot)com

Love
Jen