Thursday, October 13, 2011

Grateful Heart Shoutin' Out!

This is a loud shout out to my son, David.


 Not only is he a magna cum laude culinary graduate, with his own Deisel Seasonings,

he plays in a Christian rock band called Truth Residual,

and he designed my new website, karen r evans, with his design "DED" , but most of all


I love him, Melissa my daughter-in-love, and my two wonderful grand kids. (and yes he served our country in the Marines.)

This is a "thank-you" post for all he's done. I just have a grateful heart today for him and his family.
Luv you guys!

Say, check out his sites, if you haven't and my new website. I think it's great. AND I'm not prejudiced



"Behold, children are a gift of the Lord." Psalms 137:2

Ok, a girl can brag on her kids a bit, right? Just wait until I get to my daughter! :)
Give a hug to your kids today for me.

This is Grateful Heart day. (I just made that up.) Pass it along.

Blessings***

6 comments:

Kathy Cassel said...

Aww. A son to be proud of for sure.

Anonymous said...

What a talented guy!

Anonymous said...

A mama can brag on her kids any time and as much as she wants to! That's a mama's right!

Karen, thanks for your recent comment on my blog & be sure to have a nice weekend. :-)

Dave said...

Its good to be proud of your kids Karen. Good on you - Dave

Dave said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karen said...

Thanks ya'll, I guess I'll keep'im. :)