Thursday, October 27, 2011

Stacy Westfall and Horse Waltz


This is Stacey Westfall. She is not able to speak or hear, but her gift with horses is nothing short of amazing. Her father died shortly before this competition.

I'm one of those girl-horse-lovers, so when I saw this, I just had to share. An animal and human waltz.

"O Lord, how many are Thy works! In wisdom Thou has made them all; the earth is full of Thy possessions. They all wait for Thee." Psalms 104:24, 27

Just as Stacey and this horse are a beautiful witness in their performance, may I be just as sensitive to Your instruction in my life. Waltz with me.

8 comments:

Parsley said...

Love stories like that.

Johnnie Alexander said...

That was so fun to watch. Wow!

Jean Wise said...

She is riding bareback too isn't she? wow. What connection she has with that horse. Now I want my prayer life to be that way. Great video, Thanks Karen

Hilary said...

What a beautiful creature and they're such a connected team. The trust they share is wonderful.

Anonymous said...

Wow - what a great team they make! Fabulous.

Diane said...

Heart touching and amazing! :O)

Kathy Cassel said...

cool

Janna Leadbetter said...

The dance of all dances, right?

Karen! It's good to "see" you again. :)